Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Shoppe Invitations

As many of you know planning parties is my passion! I enjoy every minute of it, well maybe not the cleaning up afterward part but you get my point. Soon my little princess, Kennedy will be turning 4! I wanted to share her invitation. I thought they turned out adorable! Believe me they are even cuter in person!



We are going with the Sweet Shoppe theme this year to be complete with a huge candy buffet...what more could a four year old ask for! I can't wait to share all of the decorations with you that I have created for this party! I think this is my BEST one yet but again I say that every year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute. I look so forward to my kids birthday parties so much too. And what a great idea to have a candy party!!!!

    ReplyDelete