Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

The Annual Mother's Day Fishing trip at Ben's Dad's house was a HUGE hit this year! All the Taylor family and friends gather to fish in the pond and then end with a big pot-luck. Conner caught the first fish so he was super excited to say the least! I think it was a little bit of luck, as soon as he casted he got a bite from a HUGE catfish! Kennedy even caught a few this year! Claire couldn't sit still long enough to fish but she sure had fun! My kids look forward to this Taylor Tradition each year! Can't wait till next year!



Kennedy's big catch!


Just her size!


Conner's BIG catch!

I think this one could pass for fish bait!


My three sweeties!


"Look mom a fish"


My little fisherman


Daddy and sweet Claire


Sporting the shades on Mommy's Day! She is such a little DIVA!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a good time. Claire looks so much like Kennedy in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete