Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kennedy's BIG break!

My heart was pounding when I got the call that my sweet Kennedy had had a fall on the playground on Thursday!  I raced to her school ( think I made it there in like 5 minutes) to find my little girl calm as can be with a smile on her face and a makeshift magazine splint in place on her left arm. 
her makeshift magazine splint...still smiling

headed to surgery...still smiling
finally home after a long day with a purple cast for her and her bear...sill smiling
The next 9 hours were a blur we went from the imaging center,to the doctors office, to the ortho office and then strait to the hospital for surgery.  I could not have been more proud of how brave my little girl was through it all...she never shed a tear!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor Kennedy! Looks like she took it all pretty well!

    ReplyDelete