Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kennedy's 5th Birthday...The Invitations

It is so hard for me to believe that in a few short weeks my little girl will be turning 5! She has always wanted to have a pool party but unfortunately with a March birthday in Kentucky we have never been able to make that happen but this year her wish is going to come true! We are having it at a local hotel that has an indoor pool and party room. Keeping with the pool theme we decided to have flip flop party! Kennedy and I went to Hobby Lobby (My FAVORITE store by the way) and I let her pick out the paper for her invites. After only about 2 seconds my little Diva picked out Zebra print and hot pink paper!
With the invites complete and the envelopes addressed she is now counting down the days to her pool party bash!

Here is how or flip flop invite turned out!



More party details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment