Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOVE JUICE




Valentine's Day is almost here and I ran across this super cute idea that I thought would be perfect for Conner's Valentine's Day party at school. We took Hawaiian Punch drink mix packets and made labels to attach to them out of file folder labels that read:

LOVE JUICE
Mix contents with water

I covered the water bottle labels with black and white zebra and houndstooth paper with double sided tape. We made some cute little heart tags for Conner to sign his name on that I attached to the side of the bottle for some added cuteness(not sure if that is really a word but sounded good)! We attached the drink mix packets and some cute Valentine straws we found at the dollar store with red polka dot ribbon and there you have it LOVE JUICE! I hope the kids at the party enjoy them as much as Conner and I did making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment