Saturday, April 16, 2011

CONNER'S 7th BIRTHDAY PARTY....THE INVITE

It is almost time to celebrate yet another birthday at the Taylor house! This year Conner wanted a shark themed birthday which worked out great since we are going to be having his party at an indoor pool. The invitations turned out so cute! The picture does not do it justice...I think my favorite part is the shark bite out of the side of the invite!


Conner is counting down the days till the party. He gets so excited every time one of his friends calls to RSVP! I can't wait to share the party favors we made...they are "Super Cool" as Conner says!

STAY TUNED..... for the party details!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see all the detail's of this party! I LOVE when your kids have a birthday just so I can see what you have planned! haha! Avery wants to do a pig themed birthday party this year...any idea's? I am clueless!!

    ReplyDelete