Saturday, April 16, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

CELEBRATE EVERYTHING FRAME
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up so time to get crafty....My kids have WONDERFUL teachers so we wanted to make something extra special!
I will start by saying how much I LOVE chalkboard paint and when I ran across some in a spray paint can I was super pumped! I bought some plain wooden frames at Michaels and spray painted them with the chalkboard paint, hot glued on a simple bow and attached a ribbon and a chalk stick and a cute little letter I found at Michaels too and there you have one adorable personalized frame! We added a picture I had taken of Conner and his teacher and he wrote a message on the frame to make it even more special! I hope they love it as much as I do. This little frame can be used over and over all they have to do is erase the chalk message add a new photo and write on it with the chalk and it can become a celebrate EVERYTHING frame!


GUMBALL THANK YOU
I have made these bubblegum jars before and loved how they turned out so I decided to recreate this idea again this year. Start out with a empty paint can (another one of my LOVES for crafting!) fill it with gumballs and embellish it with ribbon and a tag on the top that reads:
Thanks for "CHEWSING" to teach at SJS this year Conner has a "BALL"

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am seriously going to steal the gum ball idea for Avery's teachers this year! The frame is a really cute idea too!

    ReplyDelete