Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

As I am writing this post tonight I am anticipating the excitement on 3 little faces in the morning when they wake up and find that a little leprechaun has come to visit while they were sleeping! How magical this will be for them. I can remember how excited I was every Christmas Eve when I was a child anticipating Santa coming while I was asleep! I hope to create that excitement as much as possible in my children while they are young. I absolutely LOVE being a Mommy and thank God each day for the 3 miracles he has entrusted me with. I hope they will always remember the excitement they felt as a child on days like these and carry some of our family traditions on to their children when they become parents!

Gold coins hidden in their shoes. There is even one hidden in Conner's pants pocket! Won't he be surprised!


GREEN TREATS for everyone: green gum, green chips, lucky charms chapstick, green glasses, hats, necklaces, stickers and a green rubber duck for baby Claire.


Of course we have to have LUCKY CHARMS cereal for breakfast with green milk!


Look at the little green footprints that Leprechaun left behind along with a trail of gold coins!

No comments:

Post a Comment