Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kenned's 4th Birthday Party: THE FAVORS

CANDY NECKLACES
Each child was able to assesble there very own handmade candy necklace. Lifesaver gummies, peach Os and pink and orange ribbon were all the supplies needed for this FUN craft!


Big Brother Conner showing of his candy necklace he of course had to make before any of the little guests arrived as "An Example" and yes that is an exact quote from my little guy!

HAIR CLIPS
I made each little girl a hair clip to take home to remember this special day. I took tiny styrofoam balls and covered with fabric on some I secured each end with ribbon to resemble a piece of candy and other I inserted a sucker stick through and secured with ribbon to resemble a sucker. I glued alligator clips to the back of each one and clipped them on to hand stamped pieces of paper. I thought they turned our adorable!



FAVOR BAGS
Each child left with a favor bag with yes, you guessed it, a TOOTHBRUSH inside! There was also a little tiny gumball machine and candy shaped lip gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment