Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kennedy's 4th Birthday Party: THE FINAL POST

Wheww....3 posts later and I am finally wrapping up this 4th birthday party extravaganza! I am sure glad birthday parties only come around once a year...wait a minute make that 3 times! I had so much fun with this party as you can tell. It melted my heart the evening after the party when Kennedy said "Mommy, that was the BEST birthday ever!" "Can we do it again next year?!" I sure do love that little girl!
Happy 4th Birthday Kennedy!
Love,
Mommy


It looked like Toy's R Us at our house after the party. Can I say ONE SPOILED LITTLE GIRL!

Lanie...her American girl Doll given to her by her Grancy!


Claire and Kennedy playing what else but, Candy Land before the party!


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome birthday party...want to plan my kiddo's?!?! Everything was so cute and you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete