Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bunny Tails


I wanted to share with you the Easter Treats we made for Conner and Kennedy's teacher's and for Claire's sitter for Easter. I thought the bag toppers turned out really cute! The treat is a one of my very FAVORITE recipes! My sister gave this recipe to me several years ago and every time I make them everyone raves about how good they are and the best party is they are super easy to make.

Chocolate Truffles

Bake one Devils food chocolate cake as directed on the box and cool completely. I usually bake the cake the day before so it is super moist. Spoon the entire cake into a bowel and add one can of Eagle Brand condensed milk. Mix together. It will be a thick consistency. I usually then place the bowel in the freezer for a few minutes to let it chill to get rid of some of the sticky consistency of the mixture. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and then dip each ball into melted dipping chocolate and place on a cookie sheet (put wax paper on cookie sheet to prevent sticking). I used white of course for these to resemble BUNNY TAILS. I think Wilton melting chocolates work the best! Chill truffles after dipped in refrigerator for about 15 minutes until they are set. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea girl... These look delicious! You should make some for your friend.

    ReplyDelete